Bike, Hike, and Paddle

****************************************************************************************************************************
From January of 1996 to October of 2008, this site was called "Chuck's Backpacking Bonanza" and was hosted on AOL until they ceased such hosting. Over the years, I expanded the site to include much more than only backpacking, so the name is now Bike, Hike, and Paddle. Enjoy my efforts!
******************************************************************************************************************************
--------------------THE INDEX IN THE SIDEBAR ON THE RIGHT WILL GET YOU STARTED--------------------
******************************************************************************************************************************

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Idea of A Diversified Portfolio...

I have quite a few of the clever "Life Is Good" shirts, but this is my favorite... ...because it incorporates all three of my primary outdoor passions, and the title of this blog.

No comments: